Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Left of Center~LOC DT Call~October 2014

Hi!

If you are looking for my 31 DOH post, day 22 October 22, scroll down or click HERE

Welcome to my page! I am setting up this post in response to the Left of Center DT Call. I saw a mention of the call on Teresa's blog The Fat Cactus, while I was hopping to each of the Wicked Blogger's pages for the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween Challenge 2014.

I am a Wicked Blogger participant and this is the most fun I have ever had! It is a real burst of creative energy to create a new item each day and do all the things necessary to share on my blog. There is so much inspiration on all the blogs along the Hop and so many fun things to discover! I have a wicked long list of techniques I want to try and projects I want to make.

I have not played with any LOC Challenge's sad to say, I only found you recently>.< I love the varied styles of all artists I see on your current DT and wonderful participants.  My go-to style I feel is towards the dark, moody and grungy. Truly, I don't feel I have a set style, I like to play in mixed media.  I won't rule out any style or genre, it is too fun to try new things!

I currently provide 1-2 projects per month for the DT of Mixed Media Mojo and that commitment will not interfere with LOC. I work best with deadlines!

I would love to join this team because I love to create and play. I think my body of work fits very well with LOC and it looks like an awesome community to be a part of. I am not a seasoned pro at blogging or art, it is all an ongoing learning process!

Below is a small sampling of my favorite projects recently. Almost all of them have been created during October 2014, this has been a super fantastic creative time! I love the energy I feel within me and from all the other artists out there.

ooo so wordy! Onwards!

Some pictures from recent posts, October is very full of things I am proud to share!
The links below the picture should take you to the specific post.



October 19, 2014




October 20, 2014




October 9




October 10 2014


September 24, 2014 MMM DT




September 11, 2014



Thanks for visiting and your consideration :)

~kim




4 comments:

  1. Oh Kim! I am so glad you've applied for the LOC DT Call! I am the dt coordinator type person at LOC and I'm also a wicked Blogger and untill recently was also hopping the 31DOH (My son's been ill so no time to hop) and I've been loving your work this month! Will be hopping over the weekend to catch up on everything I've missed. I will be in touch asap when the DT Call closes, thank you so much for your application. Hugs, mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi Mo! oooohhhhhhh, nowwwwww I put two and two together...so many blogs and hops wow! I know you are super busy. So glad your son is better though! No worries, thanks so much for popping by now:)
      ~kim

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for applying Kim, and thanks for mentioning me in your post (I get a gold star from the team for that....figuratively speaking!!) So glad you are enjoying the 31 days as much as I am...it was worth all the hard work! Good luck in the DT call, and maybe we will be teamies soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.