Thursday, October 16, 2014

October 16~ 31 Days of Halloween Wicked Blogger Challenge Day 16

Hihi! Happy Haunted Thursday!

Welcome to Day 16 of the 31 Days of Halloween Challenge by Smeared and Smudged. I am participating as a Wicked Blogger which means, simply put, one new project and post each day of October. This rocks and is so fun! Please visit Terra's blog HERE for all the details AND to get your daily scavenger hunt clue.

Today is some fun tag play. I really had no idea what to make, so I just played. I did pull out a tag that had the background made a bit ago. And just went from there....

Happy Hopping and I hope you enjoy your stay here:)

Remember to click each image to see it bigger. I love playing with  texture, embossing and tissue layers.







The stone skull image is from an Altered Pages collage page that I won from the Scavenger hunt, thanks so much for the freebie:)




I love this steampunky Curious bird from the Graphic 45 set I love....


I wanted to say I am incredibly grateful for all the visits and wonderful comment everyone has left! It makes me all smiles and so happy! And, gives me reason to carry on! Thanks and *hugs*

~kim

hmmm.....I wonder what this is?......




13 comments:

  1. So much to love on the tag! I really like the beautiful colouring, the different techniques and the skull at the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textures and stamps used and especially the mystery piece!! This is a lovely artistic piece! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with textures and color dripping effects.
    Great images used so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag. Love the colors and the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A creep-a-licious tag today Kim, everything is so scrumpicious and textural! Love it! LOL, love your sneaky peeky there....I pleasure to feature your altered game art project on DominoART today!
    http://dominoartblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/day-16-tragic-domino-alter-by-kim.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This truly is a fun and fab tag. Super detailed and super appealing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such depth in the layering and gorgeous colors. Love the stamps you chose. Fabulous tag. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the layers and the beautiful colors on your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did! All the color and texture! So much fun! I bet it was a blast to make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing texture, colors and images. Beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all that gorgeous texture and colors. Can't wait to see your domino project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tag! I love the colours and layering, just stuninng! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.