Welcome to Day 25 of 31 Days of Halloween! The Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween Challenge is to create a daily project using a stamp, rubber or digi, and run from there. Remember to pop over HERE to Terra's blog to see the daily Scavenger Hunt prizes donated by our awesome sponsors and find the daily clue. You can also see all the rules there, too. For your reference I have the Wicked Blogger Hop list on the right sidebar:) Love Mr. Neon Skele!
Time is running away from me screaming and yelling! I have no idea where October has gone let alone this week! Wow! Does anyone else feel the same?!?? I know lots of you are having wicked home-side challenges and my heart goes out to you and I am sending hugs and best of best wishes for things to get better<3
Now to get colorfully curious! I have a curious altered playing card today:) Again...I know but they are soooo fun! Anyone can create with them and the cards will tough through, all sorts of paint, inks, dyes and tapes. Such awesome troopers!
- Added Dry wall tape, I love this one with dots:)
- Covered with gesso
- Distress paint: it has a dauber top and I just dragged it right across.
- Spray with water to get the paints to react and blend and get pretty:)
- If you don't like how the paint looks, just wash it off and try again.
- I hadddd to use the Steampunk Curious just cuz I adore him<3
- I stamped the wings next to the skull to be weird. Onto tissue paper since the surface is bumpy.
- Add some doodles and remnant rubs.
Have a fun day and hop on to see more and more awesome projects today!