Saturday, October 25, 2014

October 25~ 31 Days of Halloween Wicked Blogger Challenge Day 25~APC Curious

Yay! It is Saturday!

Welcome to Day 25 of 31 Days of Halloween! The Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween Challenge is to create a daily project using a stamp, rubber or digi, and run from there. Remember to pop over HERE to Terra's blog to see the daily Scavenger Hunt prizes donated by our awesome sponsors and find the daily clue. You can also see all the rules there, too. For your reference I have the Wicked Blogger Hop list on the right sidebar:) Love Mr. Neon Skele!

Time is running away from me screaming and yelling! I have no idea where October has gone let alone this week! Wow! Does anyone else feel the same?!?? I know lots of you are having wicked home-side challenges and my heart goes out to you and I am sending hugs and best of best wishes for things to get better<3

Now to get colorfully curious!  I have a curious altered playing card today:) Again...I know but they are soooo fun! Anyone can create with them and the cards will tough through, all sorts of paint, inks, dyes and tapes. Such awesome troopers!



The basics:

  • Added Dry wall tape, I love this one with dots:)
  • Covered with gesso
  • Distress paint: it has a dauber top and I just dragged it right across.
  • Spray with water to get the paints to react and blend and get pretty:)
  • If you don't like how the paint looks, just wash it off and try again. 
  • I hadddd to use the Steampunk Curious just cuz I adore him<3
  • I stamped the wings next to the skull to be weird. Onto tissue paper since the surface is bumpy.
  • Add some doodles and remnant rubs.

Have a fun day and hop on to see more and more awesome projects today!

~hugs~
~kim





10 comments:

  1. It already has the dots on it ? Love it. They were the first thing I noticed. Love the steampunk spells set

    ReplyDelete
  2. DRYWALL TAPE?!? OOOHHHH, I'll be on the lookout for that for sure! LOVE the colors ad texture. FAbulous card. I ALMosT bought a deck the other day to try this. Soon, soon... xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun altered playing card. Love the colors and images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of Poe and Alice..two of my fav things! Love the curious bird on wheels and the sentiment is awesome!! Keep those cards coming cause I am getting so inspired by them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply awesome. What's the new word today? CREEPtacular!
    This would work for the Nevermore Rapport link party as well, on Oct 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colour choices Kim! I really like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your altered playing card Kim! Yep, I too want to know where the heck October went to, it's a blur LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how all the colors you have chosen play together! Great altered card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous creation Kim, love the colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome altered playing card! love the background!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.