Sunday, January 4, 2015

APCC Week 14~January Catch-Up :)

Hi!

Happy New Year!
Hope you had a safe fun filled Holiday Season!

I used this week to catch up on my card pairs for the Altered Playing Card Challenge with the lovely hostess Claudine! You can see all the details HERE.

And here are my two cards. Week 14


I drifted away from Claudine's gorgeous cards, but kept the spirit hopefully!


I used Distress Stain on the backgrounds on top of the gesso on each card. Then I partially dried it and then splattered some water to spot it.



I used white embossing powder for the snowflakes. The Distress Ink takes a very long time to dry on the gesso, so some spot were still damp. This grabbed some of the powder but I like it. It made it look extra snowy:)

The images are digital stamps by Tiddly Inks Called Cookie Bugg and Christmas Pixie. I colored them using Bic Mark It and Sharpie Markers.

Thanks for looking!
~kim

1 comment:

  1. Aww these are fabulous, I love the little elves. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.