Thursday, January 22, 2015

Art Journal Page~Simply Betty Stamps~Rio and her Penguin

Something new for Thursday!

I made a simple page in my homemade art journal today. I finally made some time to color and play with a free image from the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook Group, Rio and Her Penguin. The SBS blog is HERE.

I am also sharing this in the Facebook group and with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Winter Stamping

Please click each image to see it bigger.


I colored her using Sharpies, Bic Mark Its and Infinity markers. The snowflakes are stamped and heat embossed in white. The blue green background is a mix of Distress Paints and stain.

I rotated the image to make it show the sparkle a bit more.

Snuggle up and stay warm!

~hugs~
~kim

3 comments:

  1. That sentiment made me giggle when you combine it with your fun image! What a fabulous background Kim, love the amazing colours! until next time, big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
    ~Michelle
    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!