Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Day 2~Kickstart Your Art~Smeared and Smudged Challenge

Tuesday's second treat!

Just finished my art journal page! I am playing along with the 7 day challenge from Smeared and Smudged, Kickstart Your Art. The Challenge is to make an art journal page a day for seven days. One each day following the daily prompt.

Today's prompt is use lyrics from a favorite song or poem! You can join the Facebook Group to check it all out, HERE


Here we go! I hope you have fun and play along this week!

A song almost always stuck in my head as of late is "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey. Yes I know it is cliche, but I love it, it works best LOUD and late at night driving in the rain....
I have loved this song since I was much much younger, still do :)

And yes I will admit I am on a Glee kick right now and the song was featured on Season 1, thank goodness or thank the evilness that is Netflix, binge watching is ........ insanely fun.


Click to see bigger, just looks too small here hehe.




The chorus is a mantra on this journey anyways, "Don't stop believin'......hold onto that feeling...."




Have a good night(or day) and stop to play in the rain.

*hugs*
~kim



1 comment:

  1. Love the page and the song! Your texture on this is awesome. Thanks for playing along with us for Day 2!:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.