Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stencil Sunday~Hello Dear Friend~Tag

Happy Sunday!

Today I have a project shared over on the STAMPlorations blog for Stencil Sunday!

I hope you have time to hop over and see all the amazing projects shared and maybe make some time to play with us too!

Today I made a bright, happy tag to share, using the fabulous ARTplorations stencils I was given as part of the DT.


The background of the tag was made using my homemade gelatin plate along with DecoArt acrylic paints and the Shower of Flutters ARTplorations stencil. This was the second print I pulled off the plate. I outlined the butterflies with my white Signo gel pen to help them POP.


I added some bubbles using the Bubbles stencil and a couple of blooms using Bloom Silhouette. I stenciled some more for some layers and texture using Botanical Lush and Bloom Factory

The sentiment is from a STAMPlorations set called Vignette:Trendy Feathers.

Don't forget to share your stencil play with us at the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Monthly Challenge, the theme is always Anything Goes except a card!


Have a great day and have fun!
~kim

1 comment:

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.