Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Winter Holidays Facebook Challenge with Lost Coast Designs

Wow! Happy December!

Where has this year gone? Amazing it is almost done!

At Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda, we are happy to share a fun Winter Holidays Facebook Challenge. Now is the time to play with your Lost Coast and/or Carmen's stamp and share with us in this Facebook POST. Make our fabulous stamps the star of the show and you could win some stamps, yay! The Facebook post is pinned to the top and all the rules are posted there, too!


I used on of my favorite stamps, Tabby Cat and Christmas Lights to make this ATC. I embossed Kitty with Lindy's Stamp Gang EP Razzleberry Plum which changes colors when tilted. 


The background is Distress Inked and spritzed with water for a wintery sky!

If you are a fan of kitties, there is a wicked fun new challenge blog hosted by Ike for Cats Only Projects, called "Show us your pussies", told ya it was wicked! All kitty cats are welcome :)


Come play, catrnip is purrvided!


I hope you can juggle and manage to play along in these amazing December Challenges!

To enter the Lost Coast Winter Holidays Facebook Challenge click HERE, we love to see your Lost Coast and Carmen's stamps in play.

I am not affiliated with the Show Us Your Pussies Challenge, but I am playing there, so visit, it is safe and not creepy, I promise! I am linking my Christmas Kitty HERE! Kitty lovers Unite!

~kim


4 comments:

  1. Love this ATC Kim, the kitty is so cute. Embossing powder that changes color ... oooh I might need some of that ! LOL. Love how you did the Christmas lights :) Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable Kim. So creatively cute!!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant !! I love how you combined the stamps together and that is a gorgeous kitty - even though he looks a bit sad.
    Thank you for the "Shout" on the new Challenge and thanks too for coming over to play and show off your pussy !!! Hahahaha

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kitty. The lights make this so fun.Love your pussy cat :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.