Monday, January 4, 2016

Bringing on the New Year New Challenge at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity~Clean and Simple

Happy Monday!

Hope you all survived all your New Years Eve adventures!

Today starts a brand new challenge at Lost Cost Portal to Creativity, our theme is easy this month, Clean and Simple. Link and play as you can I really would love to see what you make! The rules are all listed HERE.

I made an ATC Trio cut from watercolor paper. I used the wonderful Doodle Words stamps by Lost Coast Designs, provided to me for projects and which I am extremely happy and grateful to use, they are great quality and stamp wonderfully!




For the color I used the Nuance by Magenta water-soluble powdered dyes also sold by Lost Coast Designs, given to me for Christmas by a dear friend, thank you! It is my first play with water color powders and it was fun. I am looking forward to doing lots more. The colors are very bright and rich. A teeny bit of powder goes a long way. I do hope you will check out all these great supplies at Lost Coast Designs.


Please click the pictures to see them a bit larger.


The stamped are heat embossed with WOW Opaque Bright White from my own stash. I was inspired to use a technique recently used by Mark, the designer at Visible Image to create the backgrounds.


I hope the New Year brings you Hope, Joy and your Wishes come true!

peace and hugs,

~kim

2 comments:

  1. FabAwesomeTastic! Love that embossing I have to learn how to do it right! Love them lots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous free from ATC's, love all the wonderful colours contrasting with the white of the sentiments! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.