Sunday, November 16, 2014

Altered Playing Card Week 9~APCC

Happy Sunday!

I used this weekend to catch up on my altered playing cards for the wonderful challenge hosted by Claudine HERE

This is my set for week 9 :)


These were fun! Just fun images and texture!

I love this angel stamp. I am not sure who the maker is, but it is a wonderful stamp.  The sentiment stamp is Unity. The flowers I diecut from book pages.

This quirky tall hat man is a stamp I found on Wonder Strange, another super fun place to see!
I doodled the giant flowers to match the giant hat. I used a black Sharpie. It was a bit harsh so I added the gold Sharpie, a bit better:)

Have a fun day and thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a moment to leave a comment then pop over to see the APCC fun at Claudine's wonderful page, HERE


~kim

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so cute. Made me laugh straight away. Love all the texture you added to the angel. Might make shuffling a bit tricky LOL. The guy with the big hat is just so funny. Love the la's. Off to find your other cards cos I have been very bad in the visiting department. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!