Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tim Tag June 2015~Look on the Bright Side~

Hihi!

Hope you are having a great day!

Just a small project I wanted to share today. Better late than than never, time ran away from me this month, so today I just finished my Tim Tag for June 2015!! yay!

See Tim's awesome how-to HERE at his blog. Each month is so fun seeing what he has created and finding inspiration from there! Lots of improv and play, it is all good and fun :)



Tim used the awesome coffee cup die, which I do not have so I picked my favorite one to play with his Butterfly with texture fade folder. I die cut the butterfly and embossed it with Distress Ink. I left one wing gently rolled up for a bit more dimension.


I sprayed the butterfly and Sizzix diecut flower with Distress Stain, Antiqued Bronze. I also applied some to the background for more shine. I love adding some sort of sparkle :)
I included the extra picture from a slightly different angle, I love how the color changes, too.



Short and sweet, I added a Tim Small Talk  sticker, "Look on the Bright Side", my mantra of the day...

Have a great day!
~hugs~
~kim

16 comments:

  1. Hello chick!! This is so amazing and I know when you started it!! LOL Fabulous!! Teach me!! Please!! hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful improv on this tag Kim. Those colors create such warmth. I do love how your butterfly looks like it is slowly working up to flying away with that wing rolled up. Awesome sauce! Hugz. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim, this is bloomin' gorgeous! Love the monochromatic tones and your big butterfly is just delicious! Best take on Tim's tag yet! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, especially your subtle plaid background. Congrats on your win at Tim's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim I absolutely love the monochromatic take on Tim's tag! It is marvelous. I don't have his butterfly die. It's on my wishlist. It looks gorgeous here with the Antique Bronze stain. Congrats on you win over at Tim's blog. Keep looking on the bright side :) -- Mary Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on it - shows you've taken an idea and made it your own, and done it well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, love the soft, vintage take on Tim's tag...just beautiful. Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful take on Tim's June tag, congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.