Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday~Nov 10~Wicked Wednesday #131~Merry 'Mas ATC

Happy Monday!

Hoping you had a great weekend and having fun surfing along blogs today!

I made an ATC for the wicked fun Wicked Wednesdays ATC Challenge. This is their challenge #131 and the theme is Skully Christmas.

I love ATCs they are small and fun to make! At a pocket size 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches it is fun to see how much or how little you can use to fill up the space!


The base of my ATC is grungeboard and I put the deli tissue on top then added the image on top of that. I used Distress Ink for the color. The stamps are Unity and Momenta. 

I hope you can make time to check out the challenge and make an ATC to play along!

Thanks for looking and have a fun day!

~hugs~
~kim

Shared with Wicked Wednesday #131 Skully Christmas

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to add a skull onto your ATC. Great colors and very festive! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the layers and the distressed edging on your atc. Gorgeous, very clever. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The edges curl down like torn paper and I really, really like it! I've never made an ATC before, but I might have to try my hand at it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!