Sunday, May 3, 2015

Mischief Circus~Digital Canvas Playtime!

Happy Sunday!

Hope your weekend has been awesome! Here is seems to have passed much too quickly as always!


I just wanted to share some digital pictures I made. There is a 5th Year Birthday celebration going on at Mischief Circus with lots of fun challenges to play along with.


Make your "Selfie Challenge".  I used the free 2CHMD Selfie kit and some elements by Marta van Eck, Midnight Reverie kit.

I am determined.


"Green Thumb Challenge" I used the Green Thumb by Tumble Fish Studio and elements by Xquizart in the "Blooming" kit.

No need to water if everything is black and dead...




"Use the Quote" Challenge. I used the quote art by Marta van Eck and elements from the "Blooming" kit.

Love and Light. Necessary.


Happy Sunday!

~hugs~

~kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!