Sunday, June 26, 2016

STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday~Wood Plaque

Happy Sunday!

Today I have a project to share here and you can also find it on the STAMPplorations blog, HERE

Hope you like it and have a wonderful Summer! or mild Winter if you are Down Under!


The substrate is a wood plaque I bought at Walmart. I love it, it is a really fun size to play with!

It is loaded up with wonderful ARTplorations Stencils and DecoArt Media.

For my last project with STAMPlorations I picked some of my favorite stencils to play with!
ARTplorations Stencils used:


I built up the layers beneath the flowers with lots of DecoArt Matte Medium, letting it dry each time.

Still a teeny bit of time left to play in our Mixed Media Challenge, too.

Thank you so much Shery for a wonderful creative year at STAMPlorations!


Have a great day!
~kim

1 comment:

  1. She ch a lovely plaque and all of the textures make me want to reach out and touch it! Wonderful colors and details and of course the stenciling is fantabulous! Hugz. ~Niki

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.