Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Play with Visible Image~Art Tag

Happy Sunday!

Today is my day to share some Visible Image play with you :)

Hope you are having an awesome day!

Today I decided to play with the "Corners of Your Mind" Visible Image stamp. I love how flexible this stamp is, it can easily convey many moods. Looking for the brightness what I am seeking in this moment.

Please click each photo to see a bit bigger :)


My background is layered up with watercolor paper, veggie printed paper and a plain index card.


I added more texture with my favorite modeling paste by DecoArt using a Tim Holtz stencil, 
"Dot Fade".



I edged each layer with a Distress Paint dabber in my favorite blue. Added some fine black spatter, too by using an old toothbrush. 


Have an amazing day!
~kim

Just an FYI, orders from Visible Image will be delayed while Helen and Mark enjoy a much deserved Holiday, patience and understanding are warmly welcomed!

Visible Image social media links:




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Kim, I am now following :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, What a great tag, I love how you stamped into the side/corner with the sentiment, great idea :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!