Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Play with Visible Image~Art Tag

Happy Sunday!

Today is my day to share some Visible Image play with you :)

Hope you are having an awesome day!

Today I decided to play with the "Corners of Your Mind" Visible Image stamp. I love how flexible this stamp is, it can easily convey many moods. Looking for the brightness what I am seeking in this moment.

Please click each photo to see a bit bigger :)


My background is layered up with watercolor paper, veggie printed paper and a plain index card.


I added more texture with my favorite modeling paste by DecoArt using a Tim Holtz stencil, 
"Dot Fade".



I edged each layer with a Distress Paint dabber in my favorite blue. Added some fine black spatter, too by using an old toothbrush. 


Have an amazing day!
~kim

Just an FYI, orders from Visible Image will be delayed while Helen and Mark enjoy a much deserved Holiday, patience and understanding are warmly welcomed!

Visible Image social media links:




5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Kim, I am now following :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, What a great tag, I love how you stamped into the side/corner with the sentiment, great idea :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.