Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Snowman ATC~Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #143

Hi!

Today I made an ATC for the Wicked Wednesday Challenge. This week's prompt was Snowmen.

As always, I have so much fun playing with this format, so small and fun to layer with!


I made the base of the ATC, which is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches, from a piece of cardstock. I applied a thick layer of texture paste on top. I was messy with it to add more bumps and ridges. Then I inked over it with Distress Inks.

I diecut the snowman from a Simon Says Stamp flower die, you can see the die HERE.

Thanks for looking!
When you have a chance, I hope you can visit Wicked Wednesday and see all the wonderful mini pieces of art!

Have fun!!

~kim

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful hat your snowman is wearing. Great ATC. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!