Sunday, February 1, 2015

APCC Week 20~Hearts/Love

And now I am caught up again and ready for the new challenge that begins in the morning! Yay! I LOVE making these cards and thank you so much Claudine for inspiring and making this 26 week long journey so incredibly fun!

Please visit Claudine's blog HERE to see the fun and details for Week 20.

Here is my play. I followed the inspiration and I adore the painted backgrounds.

Please click the pictures to see them bigger :)


I used Distress Paint and Dylusions Spray Ink for the drippy wonderful backgrounds. I misted with water to get them to react and drip. I forced myself to let them air dry. No heat gun, I think the colors turned out much deeper that way.

The stamps and stickers are Tim Holtz. I love this heart stamp, I bought the set just for this stamp:) So happy to use it all that I can.


I really did not plan on using the 9 of Hearts, it was totally random. So, loving the colors of the background, I wanted to show it all. I used a mini movers and shapers die, this cool layered heart. The pearly paint is a white Viva Perler Pen.


Happy Hearts Month! I think this month is second only to October for my all time favorite holidays.

Thanks so much!

~hugs~
~kim

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are fabulous, I love the bright colors. I agree, if you let them air dry the colors turn out much brighter.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.