Monday, July 20, 2015

STAMPlorations Mixed Media Team~Wonderful canvas + Tutorial

Hi!

Such an exciting day! My first project tutorial for the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Team!! My projects will feature ARTplorations stencils & more later :) !

Today I have my first tutorial for the STAMPlorations Mixed Media Team, you can pop over to see the full blog post by clicking HERE.

I will just give you a bit of the project here :)


Thanks so much and please hop over to see the awesome blog by STAMPlorations owner and designer, Shery :)

Have a super day!
~kim

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project and tutorial! Congrats on the first posting - I'm sure you'll be serving up inspiration in droves all year long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors on this Kim! Great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to hop on over and check out your tutorial Kim - your sneaky peak looks fabulous.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful Kim, thanks for the comment on my card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous canvas and tutorial. I love how you created the background x

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!