Sunday, September 27, 2015

Stencil Sunday~Sparkly Stars~ARTplorations Tag

Hello!

Happy Sunday!

I have so much to share this weekend! Lots of fun projects, so please be sure to scroll down to see more projects I am sharing today :)

Or click...

Visible Image Inspiration HERE
 Lost Coast Designs Play HERE


I have a tag to share today for the ARTplorations Mixed Media Team stencil play. You still have a few days to join in the Mixed Media Challenge, it is anything goes except a card. Check it out HERE there are stencils to be won, but you need to play to have a chance :)

 I used the Oh My Stars ARTolorations stencil with DecoArt Modeling paste.



I applied Distress Paint over the gesso'd tag textured with various tapes.

Have a fabulous day and hope you can play, can't wait to see what you create!

~kim

Enter the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!