Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lost Coast Stamps Playday!~JOY ATC

Hello Lovely People!

Thanks so much for coming back to spend a bit of your precious time, it means so much to me!

I have an ATC to share today made with wonderful stamps by Lost Coast Designs. I wanted to feature one of the new Grunge Borders and Dictionary Words for you today.



Just in case, an ATC is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches. I really love the challenge to play in a small space, it is amazing what you can fit into the area and to me, it changes how I see a lot of design elements.

The base is made from the Grunge Border 3" stamp. It is about 3 inches tall and 11 inches long! I don't have a block or mounting supplies for a stamp this size, so....I improvised a bit. I inked up the stamp flat on the table with Archival Cornflower Blue, Tree Branch and Black in random spots. Then I carefully pressed the cardstock half sheet onto the stamp. I loveeeee the way the image came out. All new to me, I know the technique is established by still thrilling :)

"Joy" is stamped in Cornflower Blue Archival ink, one of my new favs.

The edge is inked with Distress Ink Peacock Feathers and sloppy wetted, messy is my rule.

Thanks for reading! I hope you have time to pop over to the Lost Coast Shop and check out our Challenge, too!

~kim

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC Kim, love that dictionary stamp and the combination of inks on the Grunge Border stamp is wonderful. I just got some cornflower and tree branch archival, can't wait to try them now! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh how fun! They make such a wonderful combo. Can't wait to see your play!

      Delete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!