Monday, May 2, 2016

Lost Coast Designs~ New Challenge Splash of Bright Color/Neon~ATC

Hello :)

Today begins a brand new challenge for Lost Coast Designs at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. The theme is add a splash of bright color or neon, go crazy and have fun, make sure to add some rubber stamping!

I made a funky ATC using the Mini Cracked Critters stamp from my DT stash.

Click to see a bit bigger :)

I added some DecoArt modeling paste to the background using some stencils. The bronze bubbles were over heat embossed to make them extra bumpity :) My mini cracked fish(?) was colored with Inktense pencils and water brush.


Have a great day and hope you can make some time to play!
~kim



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Kim, love the bubbly bubbles and the fish is fab! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!