Sunday, June 12, 2016

Visible Image Sunday Play~Dragonfly Mini Canvas

Happy Sunday!

Today I have my Visible Image Sunday Play team project to share. I made a small 4 inch by 5 inch canvas using the beautiful Dragonfly "Live in the Moment" stamp set.





I used my DecoArt Media Misters and Tattered Angels Paint Glimmer Glaze on top of crackle paste for the color. They add some subtle shine and sparkle. I love how the paint seeps into the canvas to bring about more texture.


I heat embossed the dragonfly using Ranger Verdigris embossing powder. The flecks of gold really shine nicely in it!

Hope to see you play at the Visible Image Show & Tell Challenge this month!


Have a wonderful day!
~kim

Visible Image social media links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!