Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Favorite Stamp, Umbrella Man Card with Spots and Dots Simon Says Stamp, Wednesday

Happy Day!

Thanks for stopping by, I just finished a simple card and love to share it with you!

I used my favorite Tim Holtz stamp, for the moment anyways, the Umbrella Man. Yes it is true you see it everywhere, 'cuz it is soooooo awesome:) I have had this idea in my head seems like forever and really wanted to create more with this image. So much fun to just play!

I used my embossing folders with foil tape. Then I used alcohol inks to color the tape. I stamped the imagery on deli paper and layered it on top of the embossed tape with gel medium. Then a simple attach to the card, done! Fun and easy.

Please let me know what you think! This is entered into the Simon Says Stamp, Wednesday Challenge: Spots & Dots! I loveeeee polka dots! must get more and use more....off to play some more:)


Please click each image for a larger view.




Just rotated a bit to catch the texture and color.


                                                  



2 comments:

  1. one of my favorite stamps too ;) love this mixed media card! thank you so much for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.