Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday August 17~SSS Monday Scratched Up

Good Sunday to you!

Just a quick tag I made today, was very hot and did not really want to do much at all! Playtime is always a fun diversion!

I made this with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge in mind. The prompt this week was Scratched Up. We were left free to interpret what that meant, be it grunged, crumpled, scratched, whatever you could come up with.

I crumpled and Distress Inked a manila tag. Then I added some digital stamps made by tape transfer on top of rubber ones for more depth and layers. I inked the edges and added some fabric flowers I die cut from Tim's Tattered Florals die.



The digital stamps came from an amazing free resource put up by Pamela at FreeVintageDigiStamps Check out the site and her wonderful collection.




I love this image of an elegant lady, it is a perfume ad. She is also a tape transfer image.




This gentleman certainly has a different perspective with his umbrella hat! This image is a tape transfer made from cheap glossy photo paper printed on my inkjet printer then covered with clear packing tape. I soaked it in tap water to loosen up the paper back. Then rubbed away the paper as it softened.

I edged the entire tag in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you stop by FreeVintageDigiStamps.



2 comments:

  1. Awesome design. I really like the stamps and what a creative way to use digi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tag, Kim! I think Tim's Tattered Florals is one of my most used dies; love it!

    Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my Globecraft & Piccolo Beautiful Ride Altered Paint Brush post.

    Inky hugs,
    Angi

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.