Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Zombie Street Journal~Dream in Darkness~Zombie Tangle~ New Dark Challenge Blog May 1st

Happy Mid-Week!

I wanted to share with everyone today, a new Dark-themed challenge blog! I know many of you enjoy the darker side and where it is Halloween everyday :) If Zombies are not your thing, I totally understand and don't want to offend! This post may not be your cup of tea, but so happy you popped by! Hugs to all!


On Dream in Darkness we are featuring some warm-ups and pre-launch mayhem. Today I am sharing this canvas I made using an image by Rick St Dennis, MFA called Zombie Tangle. I was lucky to have won it during last year's 31 Days of Halloween Challenge :)

This is my zombie day make :)



Even zombies love color, hahaha! I love bright colors. He is colored using Sharpie markers. The background I layered up using actual newspaper. I used matte medium and various acrylics to add more texture.

If you want to explore your darker side, I hope you will pop over to check out our Dream in Darkness Challenge Blog. The first challenge goes live May 1st and our sponsor is Rick St Dennis. Our theme is always Anything Goes. Hope to see you soon!

                                                           
Coming Soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.