Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Thank you Card with lots of stamping and embossing!

HelloHello!

How are you this Wednesday? The sun is shiny warm here today, how is it for you?

Today I literally decided to dust off my supplies and create something. I made a thank you note card(that I am only a teeny bit late in sending)!

Hope you like it!


This post contains links to my stamp shop, Blank Page Muse.
Supplies used:
Archival Ink
Distress Ink
Brutus Monroe EP in Alabaster & Gilded Gold
Tim Holtz Dot Fade stencil
Dyan Reaveley Circles stencil
Ranger and Brutus Monroe Embossing Ink


These close ups show the shiny EP.


The Baked Textures really work great through a stencil. They layer so nice!

This card was a little mixed media challenge. I had an idea on what I wanted to make but...my crafting skills are rusty so I forgot little steps. So small things happened along the way that I needed to fix. Like I forgot to use the embossing pillow to remove the static so I had some EP in between the big circles....so I added another stencil layer over it. And so on and so forth...

But it was a fun adventure and I enjoyed it. That's what counts, right?

Thanks so much!
Have a happy day!
Kim

I am also entering this in some fun play along challenges:



Anything Goes at Crop Stop June Link Party #40

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Look at all those fun textures and elements ... So lovely!! So happy you found the Cropstop link party and I hope I'll be seeing more of your creativity in the gallery this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.