Friday, May 30, 2014

May 30~PicturePlay~Texture Tuesday

Happy Day Before the Weekend!

Just sharing a  simple composite image I made from my own images. It was "permission to play" this week. A time to just create and enjoy in the (all too brief) stolen moments between Life Stuff! Should Life Stuff be in all caps? I think so, haha!

The photo image was simple. I love image of clocks and clockfaces. I had done a photo of a clock face charm with no hands, bunches actually....the image I used here is one from that shoot and I did a photograph of the resulting image as it was displayed on my laptop. I love the texture the screen lines add.

Then I did a simple composite with holiday lights and topped it all off with a texture from Kim Klassen, called kk_scrapit, 11% opacity, Vivid Light blend mode. I really liked that setting, it added some nice color into the numbers.

I hope you like it. If you have the time visit Texture Tuesday to see all the wonderful creations, too. Yes I know it is Friday, I'm late. Honest, time runs away and carries me along! I wish my clocks had no hands, then wouldn't time not be in such a rush?




Have an awesome weekend!


I am so happy you had time to drop by! Let me know what you think in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!