Friday, May 30, 2014

May 30~PicturePlay~Texture Tuesday

Happy Day Before the Weekend!

Just sharing a  simple composite image I made from my own images. It was "permission to play" this week. A time to just create and enjoy in the (all too brief) stolen moments between Life Stuff! Should Life Stuff be in all caps? I think so, haha!

The photo image was simple. I love image of clocks and clockfaces. I had done a photo of a clock face charm with no hands, bunches actually....the image I used here is one from that shoot and I did a photograph of the resulting image as it was displayed on my laptop. I love the texture the screen lines add.

Then I did a simple composite with holiday lights and topped it all off with a texture from Kim Klassen, called kk_scrapit, 11% opacity, Vivid Light blend mode. I really liked that setting, it added some nice color into the numbers.

I hope you like it. If you have the time visit Texture Tuesday to see all the wonderful creations, too. Yes I know it is Friday, I'm late. Honest, time runs away and carries me along! I wish my clocks had no hands, then wouldn't time not be in such a rush?




Have an awesome weekend!


I am so happy you had time to drop by! Let me know what you think in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.