Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Texture Tuesday~May 20~Black & White Edition

Hi!

Thanks for coming by today!

Today's TT Edition is 'Black and White'. I love B/W photography. It is so clean and very dramatic. Almost always I lean towards the more contrasty the better. It is a lot of fun to take a color image backwards, instead of beginning with beloved black and white film. (though I still love film!)

Have fun and let me know what you think!



Back to my lovely dandelions. They bring me almost as many smiles as sunflowers. Using Photoshop Elements 11, I converted the color picture into B/W and adjusted the levels. I added the birdy vine texture from The Coffeshop Blog. Then added kind Kim's kk_waterfront18 texture in the color burn mode 55%. Lastly I used a wonderful grungy vintage film background from Shadowhouse Creations.

Stop and look for a dandelion today:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!