Friday, March 25, 2016

Lost Coast Designs Flora & Fluffy Tails Event~Cracked Birds "Be Different"

Hi!

Today we are having a Spring fun event over on Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity! It is the Flora & Fluffy Tails funfest!

Hop on over to check it and play along as you have time! We love seeing what you create.

Here is my 6 inch by 6 inch cardboard canvas. I loaded up with as much bright color as I could, hope you like it!

Please click the images to see them a bit bigger!


I used the Lost Coast Designs Mini Cracked Critters Chicken and Cracked Chicken. Both are colored using Nuance water soluble dye powder.


I die cut some flowers using some ancient papers.  I used a sparkly brad for the center.



The bright Dragonfly blue and Moss green are my first play with Canvas Corps Brands Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, these two colors are in the Starter Kit, Brights. I love the subtle shimmer the Mists have, but it does not photograph easily! The brown diamond background layer has Glimmer Glaze Satchel which adds a wonderful smooth shine.

I also used Glimmer Glam Glitter Paints in Celebrate and Berrylicious in layers on top of the cardboard along with spritzes of It's Orange Glimmer Mist.

Thanks so much! Have a great weekend!
~kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.