Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Altered Playing Card Challenge~APCC~Play Along! Week 1

Blog surfing I found a posting about altered playing cards while here at Ink Stains with Roni. It looks so much fun! I followed her link to Claudine's Art Corner, Claudine is the fabulous inspiration of this amazing project!



I love the small format of ATCs and this a  great step and journey to make. Claudine is going to alter a full deck of playing cards, at a reasonable rate of just 2 per week! Do-able for sure....err I hope:) There will be some fun prizes along this journey and the prep step is now posted.

The prep step just make a regular any old deck of cards not so slick! Sand or gesso now so you are ready to play! Easy peasy so far:)




Join up and do make sure you hop over to Claudine's blog for all the fun details!

Fun, don't you think?

~kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!