Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday September 7~Extreme CAS~Stamp Play

Hi!

Happy Sunday:)

STAMPtember is well underway at SimonSaysStamp, and it is a perfect time to celebrate and get inky with one of the most versatile elements in my crafty stash, my stamps! Finding tons of inspiration at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:STAMPtember and a brilliant article by Trisha at Unruly Paperarts Extreme Clean and Simple, I made a couple of quick fun cards. At her blog, Trisha has set up a fun Extreme CAS challenge, come see it and play, too!

I picked three of my favorite at the moment cards. I used Tim Holtz stamps, the awesome Plane and pen nibs stamps.

The challenge put forth by Trisha is Extreme CAS:
One Stamp
One color Ink
Stamp One time
On White Paper


As always, feel free to click each image to get a larger view:)



I cut some cards and could have easily kept going all day. I love this! It is so nice to appreciate the STAMP. This version of the AWESOME plane I used Distress Paint. I think it was a bit too much paint, but I love the bold shape and color and in person, the texture it has.


Same stamp, same color Distress Paint on this one, but not as much paint on the stamp. It shows more detail.


Third card shared today, I used Distress Ink. I love the detail that comes out, these stamps are amazing!


So what do you think? This is a wonderful challenge and these make great anytime, any occasion FAST notes!

Join up today and share what you made:)

I am linking this project to:

And
Extreme Clean and Simple at easily amused hard to offend

6 comments:

  1. Hi, great cards. Think I prefer the second plane and the pen nibs are fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great cards!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Seriously, I think this is my new card style!!! Thank you for playing along with my EXTREME challenge!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all the visits everyone:) This style is so fun! I really hope everyone jumps in and gives it a try!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, could you e-mail me your snail mail address please? To this address: trisha2too at hotmail dot com

    Thank you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the tut on this needed it sooo badly! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.