Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 4~Kickstart Your Art~Doodle Day!

Day 4 of Kickstart Your Art!

I am playing along with the 7 day challenge from Smeared and Smudged, Kickstart Your Art. The Challenge is to make an art journal page a day for seven days. One each day following the daily prompt.

Today's prompt is DOODLE DAY! You can join the Facebook Group to check it all out, HERE


Click each image to make it bigger, so many things to see!

So fun! Love this theme this day and love my favorite Grumpie all doodlefied!


I added the smooth panel into my journal for this page. I wanted a smooth surface instead of so wrinkled but wanted to keep this whole project in one place. I wrapped foil over the completed pages so the layers of paint and ink would not spoil the others.  That is the super shiny layer you see underneath :)
 


Grumpie is printed on marker paper and doodled with my PITT pen. This was a fun play and as with most projects I run from the prompt with no real direction of what I want to do, it is always fun to see where it goes!


Get your Grumpie HERE at Smeared Ink:)


Happy Day!

~kim

2 comments:

  1. Awesome work! Beautiful background.:) Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the doodles. Thanks for playing with us at KICKSTART YOUR ART!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.