Thursday, January 15, 2015

Dead of Winter Smeared & Smudged Member Blog Hop~January 2015

Welcome to my stop along the Dead of Winter Blog Hop!

This fun hop is organized by the fantastic ladies at Smeared Ink! I have the blog roll posted on the left side bar and again at the bottom in case you get lost along the way.

I love blog hops! It is such a fun way to discover new blogs and find amazing and super talented artists. The Smeared Ink hops guarantee to show you an alternate view and maybe make you shiver....

This is Winter Chill. I used a digital stamp from Smeared Ink, Creepers-Misk. The snowflake overlay is a freebie by Jill Wellington, HERE.

Please click the images to make them bigger :)

I printed out Misk then colored him with my Bic Mark It pens.  Then I scanned the image and played in Photoshop Elements.

This is the full print that I made the "snap shot" from.



Keep warm and enjoy the Hop!

~kim




January Monthly Member Blog Hop

Black Dragon
Teresa
Sara 
Dianne



I am also sharing this play with:

The Smeared Ink Challenge Blog at Smudgy Antics, January Anything Goes

19 comments:

  1. Hi Kim, Love this project and the image is amazing with the beautiful colours.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool use of color, great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap Kim, this is amazing!! So unique and colourful, thanks so much for this splash of colour on a cold wintry day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !! your background is simply AMAZING !!! love love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing digi work and just some beautiful coloring. This is so full of color and love your creative take on this month's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim,
    Love the bright colors, and of course the snowflake overlay, totally sets off your project! Great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim I love the riot of bright colours on this. Really makes the image pop. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool creation....love the exploding color combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic creation you made, love the snap shot style! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of colour! Amazing creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous colors and I love your digital creation! You Rocked this project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your digital work keeps getting so insanely great! That little guy is my fav I think cause he reminds me of how insane my procrastinating gets! Love your coloring...absolutely fabulous!! Hope to chat tomorrow if I can get past throwing up when I start typing! Fantastic snap shot and love that antique look of a real snap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING - just brilliant :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wickedly awesome piece of work! I love the colours on this, so vibrant x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, great piece! I just love seeing beautiful digital work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow!! What a great colour's splash!! I love this cute project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I so love the aurora borealis around your image it is the first thing I am drawn to every time. There are so many elements to discover. I love it . Thank you for entering hope to see you next month.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous creation, really colorful! =)
    Thank you for joining us at Smudgy Antics!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.