Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mixed Media Mojo DT Inspiration~January Theme "New" Twist 15~Multi-Challenge Playtime

Happy Mid-Week!

Glad you found a moment to relax and enjoy for a moment today!

Well, last year went by so fast and this year is frightfully looking to be doing the same! We are a week in, WOW!

As promised back on the First of January, here is the full picture for my project for Mixed Media Mojo. Our New Years theme is New with a twist of 15. Have FUN and make of that what you will, we cannot wait to see your amazing projects! Link with us HERE.

This is my canvas, I hope you like it!




It is larger than I have worked before, it is still small at 11 inches by 14 inches. But bigger than I have done before. I wanted to create a sort of 2015 wish, to do board. Sometimes when I get stuck for an idea, I like simple reminders of things to play with or things I wanted to try. That was my goal for this project.



I made some hand stamped words using paper and a crackerbox.







Let me know what you think! I appreciate all of your comments and ideas! If you have any questions, just ask:)


Happy New Year!
~kim

There are lots of fun New theme challenges right now, so fun! I hope you take this time to discover all of these fabulous challenges and wonderful hosts! You will be so inspired and discover so much awesome art along the way!

I am sharing this project with the following challenges as well:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Something New
Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #8: Something New for the New Year
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Make New Friends but Keep the Old
Open Minded Crafting Challenges #27: New Years Resolutions
Frilly and Funkie: Anything Goes
Design Team Showcase

31 comments:

  1. I saw a little peek of this on the link and couldn't wait to see more! This is really great! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun!
    Myndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty canvas. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is totally gorgeous!!! love the texture to this!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my.. this is so pretty and awesome! Really love the colors and the texture you create on your artworks. Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty canvas - love that it's 11x14 in size! The texture looks great! Thanks for joining us in this month's Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for your sweet bloggy comments. I've become a follower because your work is so gorgeous and I definitely want to stay in touch! Would be more than happy to have you as a bloggy friend, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Becca! That means a lot, so happy these blogs and arty fun has connected!~kim

      Delete
  7. Hiya Kim, thank you so much for adding my pic and link to your side bar. I absolutely adore your bright art work, it's so cheery and uplifting. I would like to follow you but it's telling me to try again later. Would love it of you followed me too, that way you'll have a chance of winning the bloggy goodness too.
    Hugs
    Georgie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Georgie, I appreciate your kind words and visit. Thanks for letting me know the connect was being weird. I refreshed it and maybe it is working now? Have a great day!~kim

      Delete
  8. Beautiful canvas!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Open Minded Crafting Fun DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kim! This is spectacular! I am just hypnotized by the fabulous colours and all the amazing texture! I love the words you chose to use, especially 'layers' because there are just so many layers of deliciousness here, I can't stop staring at it!! Meet your 2nd follower! Can't wait to see your next project!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'Anything Goes' challenge, what a treat it has been! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for being my second, yippee!

      Delete
  10. Love this canvas. So much to look at and take in.

    Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

    Kim
    {Craftisan Studios}
    Design Team Showcase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much and thanks for creating the showcase, awesome idea!

      Delete
  11. Love the colors, layers and the words that you've used! Thanks so much for playing along in the Something New Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool mix of colors and design! Love the mixed media effect! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the layering and idea of creating an idea board to start the year! Thank you for playing with us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful design and I love all the vibrant colours! Such a beautiful mixed media creation! Thank you for sharing with Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so beautiful, wonderful colours and all those great layers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your visit and kind words!~kim

      Delete
  16. Hey Kim! You were the winner of my blog candy! Can you email me your info? Bexcruger at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow, fantastic colours! This is absolutely beautiful canvas, great job! I just keep scrolling between the images since I find something new everytime I look at them. :) Thank you for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, Good Luck! Hope to see you back again soon.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.