Sunday, April 17, 2016

Visible Image Sunday Play~Unicorn Magic

Happy Sunday!

Today I have a colorful play for Visible Image to share. Spring is here and there's no better reason to bring about all the bright colors possible, as if I need an excuse for color! Color is wonderful and so happy :)

I  made a mixed media canvas using Unicorn Magic from my DT stash and a few dots from Ink Splats, you can never have too many dots!

Here we go, click to see the photos a bit bigger :)


The substrate is a piece of cardboard scrap from a shipping box. I built up lots of layers using DecoArt Fluid Acrylics, Distress Paint and hot glue. 



The awesome images are stamped with Staz-On inks. The circle shaped die cuts are
 Seth Apter's new Robo Rings cut from some papers and dotted with Visible Image Ink Splats.



Have a magically colorful day!
~kim


Visible Image social media links:






4 comments:

  1. Love it Kim! Such gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, hot glue use, horseshoe shapes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to feature this piece in a post on my blog. Please email me at shap97@gmail.com to let me know if you are good with that. Thanks!!!! Seth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one so much!!! Great colors and awesome texture! xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.