Thursday, December 11, 2014

Day 11 Unruly PaperArts Christmas Link Party~Newton's Nook IPC16 Christmas

Hello Again!

So happy you came by! If you are looking for my Creepmas project, please scroll down:)

This page I created to use as a gift for Christmas, shhhh don't tell anyone:)

I am sharing with Unruly PaperArts Day 11 of 12 Days of Christmas Link Party, all the fun gorgeous stuff can be found HERE.

I am also entering for the first time and sharing with Newton's Nook Inky Paw Challenge #16, Christmas.

Please click each image to see them bigger:)


The leaves and sentiment are Newton's Nook Falling into Autumn set. I love the wonderful smooth flow of these stamp shapes. The main image stamp maker I do not know. I found the stamp in a grab bag at a thrift shop. It is so gorgeous, I could not wait to use it this season:)


I like to change the angles so the light reveals the images differently. I used Archival Inks for stamping onto manilla stock and white Core'dinations.


Remember to count your blessings each day:)

~hugs~

~kim

Shared with Unruly PaperArts

and

Newton's Nook IPC16

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning... Whomever is getting this gift will cherish it I'm sure. Love the image of the angels. Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim this is so pretty, I love how you have created a festive look and feel with non Christmas stamping and elements. The angels image is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for partying with us at Unruly this month! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.