Friday, December 12, 2014

Left of Center #58 New Challenge Dilly Beans~Unruly PaperArts 12 Days of Christmas

Happy Happy Friday!

I have some fun things for you today, at least I hope you think it is fun!

Today starts a new Challenge at Left of Center, LOC, where you are always free to express your alternate side or stay super cute, your choice! This is Challenge #58, Anything Goes or Darkness with Dilly Beans!

Our wonderful sponsor is Dilly Beans! If you have never seen Megan's art, please check out her shop, she has so many fun images to create with! You can see her shop HERE.

Also, this week the Dilly Beans Blog Challenge Theme is Winter Holidays, so many ways to play and share your art this week!



Today is also the 12th Day for Unruly PaperArts 12 Days of Christmas Link Party



I made a hybrid canvas for my LOC DT share today. Please click the picture below to see it larger:)


I hand colored the digital stamps from Dilly Beans. Then I scanned them and saved them. Using Photoshop Elements, I created the background.

The background elements were free use papers from The Coffeeshop Blog.

I hope you can manage some Holiday craft time and link up with us at LOC, you might win some free digis from Dilly Beans!

Happy Holiday Decorating (if you are not done yet like me!)

~kim

Shared with 
Unruly PaperArts 12 Days of Christmas Link Party and 
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #25: Unusual Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Kim this is soo fun! Love the bright coloring and fab scene you've created! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these little images. Your canvass is so cute. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spotted this at Unruly PaperArts! Very eerie cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me think of my favorite christmas/halloween movie the nightmare before christmas! this is brilliantly colored and designed! happy 12 days of christmas at UPA! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Kim I just LOVE this!!!! Fantastic & perfect inspiration for the Unruly Paperarts Linky party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is bright & beautiful just the way I like them. Jacqui DT Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Kim!! love it! Thanks for joining our Unusual Christmas Challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.