Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 7~Santa's Lost Elf~12 Days of Creepmas~Smeared and Smudged

Welcome Saturday!

At least I hope it is Saturday and Day 7 of 12 Days of Creepmas!.......anyways....

See all the creepy holiday wonderfulness along this Hop organized by Smeared and Smudged. You can find the specific details HERE at Terra's Blog. The Jolly Blogger Hop list is there on the side.

Many of the spooky digital images you see along the Hop can be found HERE in the Smeared Ink shop.

I made a hybrid piece for today. I am having fun making digital backgrounds right now. I promise I will get back to inky painty papery goodness soon!

I used the Smeared Ink Steampunk Christmas Elf and Calaveras Candles. I resized, printed and hand colored them.


When Santa is very busy as he is at this time of year, he tends to lose an Elf or two. This one is clearly up to no good. I think he is making Creepmas toys, what do you think? Or he could be doing crazy mad scientist experiments.....that is more likely now that I think about it!


Let me know what you  think, I truly love reading your comments, makes my day!

~hugs~
~kim

10 comments:

  1. Love your coloring of that cute little elf and the candles are a brilliant touch. Cool background, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little dude is definitely a mad scientist, Kim!! Loving you digital work and of course your awesome coloring skills!! This is a wonderful pic...you are definitely in you mojo groove!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remote control bat to keep an eye on those naughty elves on shelves.
    I think this wild eyed elf is looking for a promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought he was sacrificing the toy on the candle flames - great image and love the bright colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he's a very cool elf and you can tell he's up to no good! Love that background too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little elf and his steampunk-y background! Whatever he's making, it looks pretty cool to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. I love the bright colours of the elf contrasting with the amazing background! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your digi backgrounds are equally as fun and your lost elf is cute but he better not be up to no good LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright elf against your digi background - fabulous work! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.