Saturday, December 6, 2014

Joy Gift Tag~Unruly PaperArts Day 6 of 12 Days of Christmas~Just Some Lines FB Challenge

Happy Saturday!

I hope you are having a super day today and I am so happy you made time to relax and blog hop!

I made a gift tag today and I am sharing it with Unruly PaperArts 12 Days of Christmas Link Up Party, please visit to see all the fun and you can join in anytime! Just link up any Holiday project you are working on. Click HERE to Hop over:)

I used this adorable sheep provided free from Just Some Lines for their Facebook Challenge.


Have a Joyful Season!



~hugs~

~kim

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kim... your Christmas tag is so darn cute... I actually collect lambs so this touched my heart. Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! He's adorable! Love the hat and cool background. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim seeing this card totally had me smiling, it's just adorable and I totally love your background! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.