Friday, December 5, 2014

O Holy Night Tag~Unruly PaperArts Day 5 of 12 Days of Christmas

Yay it is Friday!

Just a sweet little post and you are on your way! Thanks so much for stopping by!

If you are looking for my 12 Days of Creepmas, please click HERE or scroll down:)

I made this tag for the Linky Party at Unruly PaperArts 12 Days of Christmas. Today is Day 5. I hope you have time to hop and see all the great projects out there!



I am not sure if I will give this tag away on a gift or hang it on my tree...once I put it up!


The background has a stencil embossed layer and some stamp embossing too. The background is  colored up with Distress Inks and Stains. The O Holy Night sentiment is Momenta. The black floral ornament up top is from the Old Design Shop. The Holly Bells is from Gecko Galz.

Happy Hopping!

~kim


6 comments:

  1. i love the color scheme! happy 12 days of christmas at UPA! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunning tag--so much to admire among the layers! Great to see you at UPA 12 Days of Christmas Link Up Party! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim another stunning background to compliment your main elements, so pretty in color and design. Thanks for joining us again today at Unruly! Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful tag. It would look lovely on either a tree or a present. I'm trying to visit as many beautiful blogs as I can at the UPA link up. Just dashing round to as many as I can this evening. I'm so glad I discovered your lovely traditional tag. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Kim. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.