Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Emerging~Day 9 12 Days Of Creepmas 2014~Smeared Ink Day

Wicked Wednesday!


Day 9 of 12 Days of Creepmas! The end is closer and closer and I am stilllllll not ready......

If you have been following along you know this is the fun creepy alternative take on 12 Days of Christmas. If you follow along on the Jolly Blogger Hop on the sidebar, I am 100% sure you will see the season a tad differently!

See all the creepy holiday wonderfulness along this Hop organized by Smeared and Smudged. You can find the specific details HERE at Terra's Blog. The Jolly Blogger Hop list is there on the side.

Today is also a Smeared Ink day, where Jolly Bloggers are challenged to use a Smeared Ink stamp, rubber or digi.


And in the truest spirit of this day, a creepy, not really, skull ornament! I used the Emerging digital stamp from Smeared Ink, that was given to the Wicked Bloggers from 31 Days of Halloween 2014, thanks so much!!

Please click the photos to see a bigger version:)



I printed the image on Core'dinations card stock. It is colored with Distress Ink Vintage Photo and a water brush.



The green foliage I used Bic Mark It pens.

The substrate is chipboard. I die cut it with the Tim Holtz mini cabinet card die. I inked it with Distress Ink Barn Door. Then I used the Holtz Harlequin stencil and black embossing powder, I love the diamonds :)

I edged the cabinet card with Distress Ink Black Soot. The black lace hanger is nylon hem tape from the sewing department at Wal-Mart. I like to save pennies where I can so I can buy the good stuff like dies and stencils :)


Happy Hopping, enjoy the trip it is fantastic!

~hugs~
~kim


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! the image really pops against that bright harlequin paper. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored those skulls, Kim! And that fab harlequin background makes them jump off the page! This is freaking awesome and wondertastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an ornament that can hang all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully creepy ornament! Love the way you have used the SI image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I thought I commented but maybe I didn't? Anyway love the harlequin on that bright color and the image is fab colored! I use sewing notions that I get by the bag at thrift stores.....same thing as the high price stuff...love that black hanger!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did Nan! It is ok your days are blending into one like mine! LOL
      Happy Creepmas!
      ~kim

      Delete
  6. I love the way you have coloured Emerging, Kim - and guess whta I use it in Day 10!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.