Sunday, December 7, 2014

Silent Night~Creepmas 2014~Day 4~Smeared and Smudged Smeared Ink

Welcome Sunday!

It is Day 4 for the 2014 12 Days of Creepmas presented by Smeared and Smudged. Today is also a Smeared Ink day, meaning Jolly Bloggers are asked to use stamps, rubber or digi by Smeared Ink. For details written more eloquently than I can do, please hop over to our dear hostess Terra's blog HERE.

I am also sharing this with Smudgy Antics Anything Goes Challenge this month. See the creepyness HERE.

For my Silent Night canvas I used Smeared Ink's, The Bah Humbug Tree, the Calaveras Altar Candle and a background paper by Delicious Darkness.


I printed the stamp onto white Core'dinations card stock using my inkjet printer. The sentiment I created inside Photoshop Elements. 


The images were colored with Sharpie Markers, Bic Mark Its and Infinity Permanent Markers. I really like these economical markers and there is no smearing or bleeding for me using this cardstock.

The edges of the print was toned with Black Soot Distress Ink. I used Black Soot and Antique Linen on the sentiment tag. The splatters are Distress Ink and Paint.


The cardboard substrate started as a spraying base scrap. I am very messy with spray inks, they get everywhere lol. This one I liked how the layers came up on it so I used it as my substrate.

Thanks so much for looking! When you can hop over to Smeared Ink to see all the wonderful new additions to the available stamps, so creepy good!

Don't forget, use a Smeared Ink stamp and link your creation to Smudgy Antics  Anything Goes Challenge this month!

~Sweet Dreams~

~kim


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous hanging, Kim! Love the way the cardboard backing came out and the images are wonderful I'd sooo love to hang this up for Creepmas. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this one! those little candles are perfect and the skulls of course are spooktacular! That substrate is killer!!






    ReplyDelete
  3. cool creepmas tree card, love the background too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Creepmas tree - love the little skull ornaments and the raven on top! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic piece! Love, love, love that substrate! Isn't it great when you can find a perfect use for all the bits and pieces?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You brought the images and elements together wonderfully! Beautiful job. And to admit you did it on a budget, even better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I love love love this grungy creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So wickedly cool, I love this image and all the details and textures! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favourite images! love the background! Super creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation and great use of images and background! =)
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Smudgy Antics!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of the little details are so awesome and really make this come together perfectly. I love the grunge look to it. Hope to see you at SA next month.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your time and words!
~~
A note regarding the GDPR and EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog.
People entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway promoted here, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner.
Thank you.